Reporting Wildlife Crime

If you have information regarding the illegal wildlife trade, you can report these activities anonomously at This site uses technology that masks the user’s IP address, allowing the user to submit their information untraceably, reducing the risk of retaliation.

In the United States, you can also submit information about wildlife crime to the U.S. Fish and Wildlfie Service over the phone at 1-844-FWS-TIPS (397-8477) or by email at

Remember: If you see something, say something!